The Therminator is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pros, as the Therminator™ is identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace, with no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 37L in 5 minutes to 20°C using 14.5°C cooling water at 5 gallons per minute (gpm).
- Ultra compact (7.5″ W, 4″ D, 3″ H)
- Super-low restriction is ideal for gravity feed.
- Easy to clean and sanitize, small enough to boil!*
- Garden-hose thread connections on the water side means no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2″ male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose-connector types, and they’re easier to sanitize than female fittings!
- With the lowest water consumption on the market, it saves you money!
- Comes with heavy-gauge stainless mounting bracket.
Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement, so design details may change from the photos shown.
THIS IS A BACKORDER ITEM:
Before ordering please read more on Blichmann and Anvil orders