PLEASE NOTE TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT HILLCREST TOPS
Join us when we brew, to see how an all-grain brew is done from start to finish. But we don’t want you to watch us brew, we want you to be a part of the experience.
You come and brew with us, not watch us brew!
We go through the brewing process from start to end and we all learn along the way. The brewdays are completely informal, unrehearsed sessions, where we all chill out, talk beer, and of course DRINK BEER! The brewday lasts about 4 hours, starting at 8am and ending around lunchtime. We mill the grain, mash, boil, cool the wort and finally pitch the yeast.
Each BeerBros Brewday will cover the following in detail:
- All-grain brewing from start to end
- Beer ingredients (malt, hops, water and yeast)
- Beer styles overview and go over the beer recipe we will be brewing
- Using brewing software to help on the day
- Equipment overview
- Mashing & sparging
- Boiling the wort and adding hops
- Cooling the wort
- Pitching the yeast
Included with the Brewday:
- Craft beer tasters
- Lunch (including a beer)