BeerBros Use BeerSmith!
BeerBros use BeerSmith to create and manage our recipes. We also use the mobile app version to time our brews on brewday. We have found it to be an indispensible brewing tool that has made us better brewers. Once ordered, we will generate and send you a valid license key for the BeerSmith brewing software that you can download from http://beersmith.com/download-beersmith.
A license key usually sells from their website for $27.95 (about R300) so this is a great deal!
If you want to try out BeerSmith, you can download it and run it for free for 21 days with no obligation.
From the BeerSmith site:
Take the guesswork out of home brewing with BeerSmith 2! BeerSmith 2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up to include tabbed browsing, graphical recipe design and a host of new features. BeerSmith helps you design great beers, match popular beer styles from around the world, manage your recipes, generate step-by-step brewing instructions and perform dozens of brewing calculations with ease. BeerSmith sets the gold standard for brewing software. Now available for Macintosh (Intel/Leopard/10.5 and above), Windows 7, Vista and XP/SP3.
- Take the guesswork out of home brewing using the gold standard for recipe design
- The new BeerSmith 2 was redesigned from the ground up with a modern, graphical interface
- Tabbed browsing lets you work with multiple tools and recipes at the same time
- Build recipes by selecting ingredients from our preloaded database of hundreds of ingredients
- Download new recipes and ingredients (add-ons) from within the program
- Does dozens calculations for you – estimates color, gravity, bitterness, and more
- Shows step-by-step instructions for any recipe
- Inventory, shopping list, calendar and folders help you organize your brewing
- Over a dozen stand alone brewing tools including our new yeast starter calculator
- Supports metric, english and imperial units
- Available for the first time on Macintosh (Intel platforms) as well as Windows 7, Vista and XP