Finding that perfect Christmas gift for the craft brewer in your life can be tricky. Your significant other, friend or family member may not be keen on liqueur chocolates again this year or maybe you’ve given them socks and jocks just one too many times. Never fear – here’s our list of Christmas gifts and stocking fillers for the home brewer in your life. And if you’re the homebrewer – hit share and let your family and friends in on what you want for Christmas.
Gift Ideas For First Time Brewers
- Top of the list this year, is the Brew in a Box. It’s an all-in-one brewing kit that’s ideal for anyone looking to get started with home brewing.
- Sign up for a Brewday and get a front row seat for a brewing demonstration. You also get to sample a range of craft beers, ask questions and learn how to make your own beer. And lunch is on us!
- An All-Grain Recipe Kit gets you all the ingredients, and a recipe, for a style of beer that you know you like. Choose from an Irish Red, a Stout, an Indian Pale Ale, a Blonde Ale or a Weissbier.
- A Bottle Tree is great way to drip-dry your bottles after you’ve sterilized them. It also cuts down on a lot of wet mess and cleaning up.
For the Experienced Brewer
- The Blichman BeerGun is perfect for filling bottles from your kegs for perfectly carbonated bottled beer.
- The Anvil Small Scale is a high precision digital scale that has a 4”X 4” stainless steel weighing surface, a capacity of 2kg and a precision of 0.1g.
- Stainless Steel Brew Pots allow for even heat distribution and optimized boiling. They are made to your specifications and you can choose from fittings for a mash tun, hot liquor tank or boil kettle.
- A Refractometer is an optical device that, like an hydrometer, measures the specific gravity of your beer or wort. The main advantage over a hydrometer is the small sample size needed – typically only a few drops. It comes in a zippered storage bag and includes a sampling pipette and recalibration screw driver. Available on back order.
- A Digital Thermometer Pen lets you easily read your temperatures while brewing.
- A Chrome Compensated Tap not only looks awesome, it also helps you regulate your beer flow from the keg.
- The Chrome Nitro Stout Tap is the ideal gift for the homebrewer who likes his darker beers. Poured with nitro and this tap, it gives you the creamy foam you’d expect from a stout.
- Looking for a small CO2 cylinder to dispense beer? Look no further than the Mini CO2 Gas Cylinder and the Mini Gas Regulator.
For Stocking Fillers
- A Two-Handed Quart Capper is the perfect device for bottling quarts.
- Convert a bucket into a fermenter quickly and easily with the Fermenter Bucket Conversion Kit.
- The Blichman ThruMometer allows you to adjust the wort and/or water flow rates in your counterflow heat exchanger to dial in the exact wort temperature your specific yeast culture requires.
- A Mash Slinky Mashtun Beer Filter is the perfect grain filter for your mash tun.
And if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, get a BeerBros Gift Voucher, available in any amount.